The major highlights of this Leadership Training Module are:-
1) Situational leadership:- In a competitive, result oriented, growth driven corporate environment adaptability is the key. This Leadership training module focuses on developing a dynamic style of leadership which is purely inspired by the demands of the current situation.
The key aspects are:–
a) Directing b) Coaching c) Supporting d) Delegating.
2) Influence and persuasion:- As the challenges increase so do the opportunities to influence an outcome, and with an ethical application of our persuasive skills unmatched outcomes can be achieved.
1)Making an impactful first impression
2)Spontaneous rapport building
4)Development of elicitation and closing skills
The key difference between a leader and a manager is the vision and ability to inspire and influence fellow teammates. After careful market research of Corporate training in India, this particular module has been implemented.
In the ever changing, ever growing market there are key areas where a leader excels a manager. This particular Leadership development module aims to imbibe these attributes in every individual.
However, the role of a manager can’t be overlooked in any organization. There is a segment “leadership essentials for managers”, which aims at imbibing leadership qualities in a manager for the exponential growth of the organization.
- Uniqueness in idea generation
- Implementing regular changes
- Taking risks
- Investing in personal development
- Coaching each other within the team
This particular leadership training module is purely based on the principles of ‘Leadership through interdependence‘.
THE PRINCIPLES ARE:-
- Increased efficiency
- Meeting the company’s targets within the assigned deadlines
- Creating a healthy work environment by eliminating unhealthy competitions
This style of leadership is based on ten principles:-
- Building Community
- Commitment to Growth
- Enhanced team spirit which leads to increased productivity
- Scope for more innovation, due to increased opportunities
- Employee retaining rate increases due to increased satisfaction among employees