We have a group of Certified scrum masters, Product owners Agile coaches who cater to all the Agile training needs for your Organization. We provide both certified and non-certified courses on Agile. Our training on building agile workspaces and agile culture in an organization has been a great success and many companies are opting for it nowadays.
Duration: 2 days
Topics :Overview of quality, SIX SIGMA & LEAN MANAGEMENT: Basic Quality Concepts, New Management & Planning tools.
Introduction to Six Sigma, Overview of Lean Management (7 wastes, 5S, Kaizen & Poka-Yoke)
INTRODUCTION TO SIX SIGMA DMAIC : Key business drivers, Six Sigma project selection process
- Define phase (Objectives, Project charter, Team roles & responsibilities, Team tools)
- Measure phase (Objectives, Project maps, Data collection & summarization)
- Analyse phase (Objectives, Generation of potential solutions)
- Improve phase (Objectives, Solution selection, Change management issues)
- Control phase (Objectives, Tools to sustain improvements)
Duration: 5 Days
Topics: Overview of lean six sigma, Lean principles, Six sigma Roles, DMAIC Overview,Define Phase,Measure Phase, Analyze phase, Improve phase, Control Phase
Tools and templates for Project implementation, Six sigma projects – Real time case studies
- Employ your Lean Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project that delivers meaningful results to your organization.
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Understand and apply the five-step D-M-A-I-C model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques, including design of experiments, within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.