One of the main qualities of a leader is to “produce measurable results with minimum utilization of resources and also influence others to do the same”. This can only be achieved through a strong leadership foundation. The Foundation of Leadership Program has been designed to be the stepping stone of Leadership development. The Leadership training module has been designed keeping in mind some of the key principles of Leadership development.
♦ What is the structure of the foundation of the Leadership program and what is the topic covered?
The leadership training topics are:-
(A) Skill development program:- The Skill development program focuses on the tools that are absolutely necessary in the corporate world.
Outcomes:- The candidates will be:-
- Effective at Influence and persuasion
- Efficient at conflict resolution and effective team management
- Making productive decisions based on data like facts, figures, and statistics for peak performance.
- Building a strategic framework for superior team performance.
(B) Enhancing the Mindset program:-
Outcomes:- The candidates will have inculcated these following qualities which are truly essential for a leader:-
- Risk taking ability
and many more.
♦ What are the transformation results of the Foundation of leadership Program?
This program enables participants to create a positive ecosystem where everyone can contribute to the best of their potential. It focuses on enhancing customer satisfaction and equips future leaders with leadership skills for developing self-sufficient teams.
Foundation of leadership - modules
LEAD YOURSELF BASED ON SERVANT LEADERSHIP
This style of leadership is based on ten principles:-
- Building Community
- Commitment to Growth
- Enhanced team spirit which leads to increased productivity
- Scope for more innovation, due to increased opportunities
- Employee retaining rate increases due to increased satisfaction among employees
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AND TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
The major highlights of this Leadership Training Module are:-
1) Situational leadership:- In a competitive, result oriented, growth driven corporate environment adaptability is the key. This Leadership training module focuses on developing a dynamic style of leadership which is purely inspired by the demands of the current situation.
The key aspects are:–
a) Directing b) Coaching c) Supporting d) Delegating.
2) Influence and persuasion:- As the challenges increase so do the opportunities to influence an outcome, and with an ethical application of our persuasive skills unmatched outcomes can be achieved.
1)Making an impactful first impression
2)Spontaneous rapport building
4)Development of elicitation and closing skills
LEADERS VS MANAGERS, MANAGING STAKEHOLDER EXPECTATIONS
The key difference between a leader and a manager is the vision and ability to inspire and influence fellow teammates. After careful market research of Corporate training in India, this particular module has been implemented.
In the ever changing, ever growing market there are key areas where a leader excels a manager. This particular Leadership development module aims to imbibe these attributes in every individual.
However, the role of a manager can’t be overlooked in any organization. There is a segment “leadership essentials for managers”, which aims at imbibing leadership qualities in a manager for the exponential growth of the organization.
- Uniqueness in idea generation
- Implementing regular changes
- Taking risks
- Investing in personal development
- Coaching each other within the team
BUILDING A COLLABORATIVE WORKPLACE
This particular leadership training module is purely based on the principles of ‘Leadership through interdependence‘.
THE PRINCIPLES ARE:-
- Increased efficiency
- Meeting the company’s targets within the assigned deadlines
- Creating a healthy work environment by eliminating unhealthy competitions