Emotional Well-Being During COVID Times
- Emotional Well-Being Program
There is a lot of stress, anxiety and negativity created due to the COVID-19 crisis and we need to work with our employees so that they can cope up with COVID. Your employees will remember for a long time how they were treated during this crisis. Nothing drives employee loyalty and engagement more than knowing “my boss and my organization cares about me as a human being.”
Duration: 2 months (8 sessions – one session per week)
Timings: 2 hours per session
Mode: Online Video session
- Introduction – Participants
- Do we all have a common definition for Stress in the current situation
- Types of Stress and Stressors in the covid era
- Group Activity
- Self-Assessment: Assessing Your Current Level of Stress
- Ten Top Sources of Stress in the workplace
- Recognizing your symptoms of stress
- Individual Exercise
- Group Activity
- Four Essential steps in handling stress
- Ways to manage stress in the workplace
- NLP techniques to Manage Stress
- Use stress to your advantage
- Discover how to communicate with your team, family and community
- Action Plan
How do we Tailor-make the Program
Value - Adds
Program Designed By
Kaushik Mahapatra is India’s – Top 10 Corporate Trainer and Coach, Top-Selling Author, Leadership expert, Renowned Mindfulness & NLP Guru, and an Emotional Health Educator in Asia. He has been mentored by the World’s Best Coaches – John Mattone (World’s No.1 Executive Coach & Steve Jobs Coach) and Tony Robbins (World’s No. 1 Best Speaker and Motivator).
He is an IIM alumnus with 23+ years of experience in Training & Coaching, IT and Sales. He has worked in India, US, UK and Australia in various senior management roles with corporate giants like GE and HP.
He is an International Speaker, Certified Leadership Coach, and Neuroscience/NLP Trainer. He is the Founder of the Indian Leadership Academy which pioneers in creating Indian leaders for global audience. Kaushik is also the Proud recipient of the Philipe award for Community Leadership.
Request A Call Back
Fill out the form to get a call back from us.